Profiline splitting axe 2500 g, 800 mm
- Professional tool for the toughest demands
- Premium quality for longer lifetime and durability
- Carefully forged 2500 g head with precision blade
- Original 800 mm hickory handle with chrome-plated protective handle sleeve
- Tried-and-tested 3-part safety wedging
- High-quality blade-edge protection
- Made in Germany
BISON Profiline splitting axe with steel protective handle sleeve
for the toughest demands in quality, durability and functionality
Drop-forged and heat-treated special tool steel, with polished head and blade. Hickory handle for the highest strain and ergnomics. The protective handle sleeve also protects the handle from missed hits and against wear—therefore ensuring a longer lifetime and durability of the tools even when used for tough professional applications. Pistol-grip with tried-and-tested 3-part saftey wedge. High-quality blade-edge protection.
Extremely effective splitting axe—optimum splitting effect with almost no effort. Thanks to the special ball-shape, jamming is prevented and efficient, ergonomic work is ensured. Suitable for splitting medium and large pieces of wood and firewood.
Bison Profiline—premium work tools of the best Grade A-quality steel. These products are characterized by optimum cutting quality and high performance when splitting. The original hickory handle with robust steel protective sleeve is particularly durable and vibration-reducing.
MADE IN GERMANY.
|Dimensions||90 x 25 x 10 cm|