Bison cleaving hatchet, 1250 g, 500 mm
- The classic choice for medium to large pieces of wood
- High-quality finish, GS and KWF tested
- Heat-treated tool steel ball-shaped head, 1250 g
- Extremely strong ash handle, 800 mm
- Tried-and-tested 3-part safety wedging
- Excellent splitting effect with little effort required
Bison hatchet, 1250 g—the classic
Drop-forged and heat-treated special tool steel. The head has been polished, red lacquered and stripped ready for use. High-quality and heavy-duty planed, strong ash wood and red-lacquered grip. Pistol-grip form with tried-and-tested safety wedge.
Extremely effective hatchet—optimum splitting effect with almost no effort. Thanks to the special ball-shape, jamming is prevented and efficient, ergonomic work is ensured. Suitable for splitting medium and large pieces of wood and firewood.
Bison Original—best Grade A-quality steel, premium ash handle and careful workmanship ensure an excellent work result and durability.
MADE IN GERMANY.
|Dimensions||60 x 20 x 10 cm|