Profiline sledge axe 3000 g, 850 mm
- For splitting, wedging, and driving
- High-quality according to DIN 5129, GS and KWF tested
- 3000 g wedge-shaped, heat-treated tool steel head with striking surface
- Extremely strong and straight 850 mm ash handle
- Tried-and-tested 3-part safety wedging
- Excellent splitting effect
- Made in Germany
BISON sledge axe 3000 g, meets DIN 5129, GS and KWF tested
Drop-forged and heat-treated special tool steel, polished head and blade. Straight, high-quality and extremely strong ash handle, planed with a red-lacquered grip. Tried-and-tested 3-part safety wedge. High-quality blade-edge protection. Wide shape for optimum splitting effect. Precision performance thanks to milled surfaces.
For splitting and cracking heavy-duty pieces of wood and logs and for driving wedges in.
Bison Original—the best Grade A-quality steel, high-quality ash handles and careful workmanship ensure excellent work results and durabilty.
MADE IN GERMANY.
|Dimensions||90 x 25 x 10 cm|