Bison universal axe 1250 g, 700 mm
- For forest, garden and outdoor work
- Premium quality according to DIN 7294, GS tested
- Carefully forged 1250 g head with precision blade
- 1400 g heat-treated tool steel head
- Robust 700 mm ash wood handle
- Tried-and-tested 3-part safety wedging
- Made in Germany
Bison universal axe 1250 g, Rhineland-style
Drop-forged and heat-treated special tool steel. Head has been polished, red lacquered and stripped ready to use. Straight, high-quality ash handle, planed with a red-lacquered grip. Tried-and-tested safety wedge. For universal use and for work in the forest, garden and outdoor spaces e.g. light spliting, debranching, clearing, and felling bushes and small trees.
Bison Original—best Grade A-quality steel, premium ash handle and careful workmanship ensure an excellent work result and durability.
MADE IN GERMANY.
|Dimensions||90 x 25 x 10 cm|